TAMSCHICK MEDIA+SPACE GmbH is looking for a Development / Concept Freelancer to support the creative team.
Specialised for 20 years in the conception, design, production and implementation of spatial media productions, we focus on the immersive, experiential, haptic dimension of digital media in spaces and involve visitors in emotive and audio-visual walk-in environments. We are an interdisciplinary team with many exciting media projects around the world.
For a project based in Marrakesh, we are seeking a native Moroccan Arabic speaker to assist in developing the concept and content of a multi-media spatial exhibition and installation. Fluent French is also required, as well as English or German in order to communicate with the TMS team. You should be in touch with Moroccan culture, past and present as well as able and interested to find Moroccan contributors for a video installation and to develop storylines for further video content.
Areas of Accountability
- Strong research and conceptual skills
- Execute high quality research and content creation
- Participate constructively in interdepartmental communications
- Responsible for accomplishing and maintaining the quality of work throughout all phases of the project from the initial briefing to end of production
- Work closely with the project manager to ensure that the project is accomplished within the budget and time schedule
- Experience in either documentary, journalism, filmmaking, installation, exhibition design or research sectors
- Research and preparation of content
- Not afraid to pick up the phone or make contact with potential contributors
- Able to create engaging presentations which efficiently communicate ideas
- Interpret the creative direction taken by the Creative Director and Art Director and apply this to the concept development
- Fluent in Moroccan Arabic and French. Great communication skills in either German or English
- Organized and detailed approach to work
- Strong communication skills
- Picture research and text production
- A background of study in areas of sociology or anthropology, journalism, scenography, media
- Able to handle MS Word and MS Excel